Areas Affected: Northern Oregon Cascades
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 PM PST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations 4 to 8 inches. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph.
* WHERE...Northern Oregon Cascades.
* WHEN...From 4 AM to 10 PM PST Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Outdoor enthusiasts should be prepared for winter weather.
Slow down and use caution while traveling. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.