Eugene, OR. -- After a pair of convincing double-digit wins over the Washington schools, Oregon and Oregon State illustrated why they are both nationally ranked in women’s college basketball.
The Ducks (19-1, 8-0 Pac-12) are off to its best start in league play since joining the Pac-10 and have won 12 games straight since falling to Michigan State on Dec. 9. With Oregon’s big three each having an off shooting day, Erin Boley stepped up in a major way with a career-high 31 points and nine three-pointers in Oregon’s 76-57 win over the Washington Huskies.
The Beavers (17-3, 7-1 Pac-12) defeated the Washington State Cougars, 52-35. Defensively, OSU held the Cougs to 25.5 percent shooting from the floor and 17.6 percent from three-point range. On the offensive side of the ball, the Beavers out-scored WSU 32-14 on points in the paint.
Oregon is back home next weekend to host Utah on Friday and Colorado on Sunday. While Oregon State will matchup against Colorado on Friday and Utah on Sunday.
- Women’s Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win on the road
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win at home
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks hammer Utes, Beavs roll Buffaloes
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs upset by Washington
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop road games
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks fall to Buffs, Beavs take down Utes
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop home games