After a less than stellar showing at the NCAA Track & Field Championships, Oregon head coach Robert Johnson expressed disappointment in his men's team. With only eight combined points, it was the worst showing for the Ducks since 2002. U of O sprinter Cravon Gillespie finished with a 4th place finish in the 100 meters while Sam Prakel finished 6th in the 1500.
A jumping contender, Damarcus Simpson did not qualify for finals. The Oregon women are still in contention, and will continue to compete tomorrow at Hayward Field. Georgia finished the evening with the men's team title.
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Oregon Track at NCAA's (6/8/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson before NCAA Prelims (5/21/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson after NCAA Championships (6/9/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Pac-12 Championships (5/8/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Pepsi Invitational (4/3/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon State on Super Regional game one win over Minnesota (6/8/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson discusses indoor track and field season (1/8/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon women's Basketball on NCAA Tournament
- Web Extra: Oregon volleyball recaps NCAA tournament first round win
- Beavers Open Supers With 8-1 Win (6/8/18)