Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon running backs coach Michael Pitre breaks down the Washington State matchup and how Jermar Jefferson has handled the responsibility of being an every down back. After Artavis Pierce was injured in the beginning of the year, Jefferson has stepped up in a major way, rushing for over 700 yards and eight touchdowns.
Oregon State running backs coach Michael Pitre talks about how crucial Jermar Jefferson has been to the offense this season.
Posted: Oct 2, 2018 10:12 PM
- Web Extra: Michael Pitre on Jermar Jefferson's importance (10/2/18)
- Jermar Jefferson cleared to play on Saturday
- Web Extra: Michael Pitre on the mental toughness of OSU's running backs (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on upcoming Washington State game (10/2/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Matt Ulmer on bouncing back after home losses (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Conor Blount on improving the OSU offensive unit (10/2/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson on Wide Receiver Group (4/3/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Gretler on Stanford Win (5/11/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Sr. on receivers after practice (8/16/18)
Scroll for more content...