Eugene, Ore. -- As wide receivers such as Tabari Hines work their way back into full fitness for the Oregon Ducks, receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. touched on the progression of the group as a whole after practice in Eugene.
Oregon receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. talks with the media about the progression of his group.
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:00 PM
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Sr. on receivers after practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Tony Brooks James after fall camp practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson on Wide Receiver Group (4/3/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on week two progressions (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Jr. on being selected as an Under Armour All-American (11/26/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Tres Tinkle before Tuesday's practice (1/23/18)
- Web Extra: Aleah Goodman speaks before Wednesday's practice.
- Web Extra: Justin Herbert talks before first Spring Practice (3/7/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal speaks before Duck's Spring Practice (3/9/18)
Scroll for more content...