Eugene, Ore. -- As wide receivers such as Tabari Hines work their way back into full fitness for the Oregon Ducks, receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. touched on the progression of the group as a whole after practice in Eugene.
Oregon receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. talks with the media about the progression of his group.
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:00 PM
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Sr. on receivers after practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Tony Brooks James after fall camp practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson on Wide Receiver Group (4/3/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on week two progressions (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Jr. on being selected as an Under Armour All-American (11/26/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Pepsi Invitational (4/3/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Pac-12 Championships (5/8/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson before NCAA Prelims (5/21/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Oregon Track at NCAA's (6/8/18)
Scroll for more content...