Eugene, Ore. -- The Oregon volleyball team is headed to the NCAA Tournament for the eighth straight year. But this season the Ducks get home field advantage in the first round for the first time in four years. Oregon volleyball coach Matt Ulmer spoke to the media Tuesday about the upcoming match against New Mexico State. As a 15 seed, the Ducks are facing a talented Aggies team with great outside hitters. Oregon will have to win at home, which something the Ducks haven’t been consistent at this year with a 9-5 overall record in Matthew Knight Arena. Oregon plays New Mexico State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament Thursday night at 7:00.
Oregon volleyball coach Matt Ulmer expresses his excitement for his team heading into the NCAA Tournament. He also breaks down what his players need to do in order to beat New Mexico State on Thursday.
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 10:59 PM
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on the upcoming NCAA Tournament match against New Mexico State (11/27/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on upcoming road matches (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on NCAA win over Baylor (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer at Oregon volleyball media day (8/14/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on SoCal home stand (10/31/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer following Oregon loss to Colorado (11/16/18)
- Web Extra: August Raskie on the NCAA Tournament match against Minnesota (12/3/18)
- KEZI Sports Extra Podcast: Oregon Volleyball Coach Matt Ulmer
- Web Extra: Ulmer and Raskie on win over Utah (11/14/18)
- Web Extra: Wayne Tinkle on upcoming Pac-12 Tournament (3/5/18)
Scroll for more content...