Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo explains the intensity and the passion behind the Civil War rivalry leading up to the 122nd meeting between Oregon and Oregon State. Arroyo spoke to the media Tuesday about the team’s improvements offensively. He emphasized how important Dillon Mitchell is to the success of the program. Mitchell is just 36 yards away from breaking Josh Huff’s single-season record for receiving yards (1,140) set in 2013. Arroyo also labeled what each position group would be if they were a Thanksgiving food item!
Oregon offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo breaks down how the Ducks can exploit some Oregon State’s weaknesses on defense. He also labels what each position group would be if they were a Thanksgiving food item.
Posted: Nov 21, 2018 12:25 AM
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on how to outplay the Beavers offensively in the Civil War (11/20/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Marcus Arroyo on Wazzu Matchup (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on the importance of starting fast offensively (11/13/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on Civil War, Jim Leavitt, Seniors (11/20/18)
- Web Extra: Sumner Houston on Thanksgiving, Civil War, Rebuild progress (11/20/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Senior Day, Civil War, Thanksgiving Food (11/20/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on the importance of continuity from a season ago (3/14/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on competing against a talented UW defense (10/9/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on Braxton Burmeister’s development under center (10/30/18)
- Web Extra: Marie Gulich on the Beaver's transition offense (1/31/18)
Scroll for more content...