Eugene, Ore. -- Eugene, Ore. -- After a four set win over New Mexico State, the Oregon Ducks got the best of a Baylor team that beat the University of Hawaii team in five sets the night before. The Ducks jumped out to a 1-0 lead before the Bears knotted things up in the second set, and that would be the story of the third and fourth sets. Lindsey Vander Weide led the team in kills, continuing her positive run of form since the NCAA tournament began.
Oregon would take a 14-13 lead in the fifth tiebreaker set, when junior Ronika Stone's kill sealed the victory, sending Oregon to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2014. The Ducks are in the midst of one of their most successful seasons in recent history, finishing 2nd in the Pac-12 in the regular season, the highest in program history.
- Web Extra: Lindsey Vander Weide and Ronika Stone on win vs. Baylor (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone and Lindsey Vander Weide on the team's strong start (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Lindsey Vander Weide on the opportunity to play at home one last time (11/27/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on NCAA win over Baylor (11/30/18)
- Vander Weide personality, play a key to Oregon success
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone at Oregon volleyball media day (8/14/18)
- Web Extra: McWilliams recaps Vancouver Showcase (11/30/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone on the challenges of playing in front of a home crowd (11/27/18)
- Web Extra: Slocum talks about La Salle matchup (11/30/18)