Eugene, Ore. -- The Oregon women’s basketball team is looking to get its seventh win of the season this Sunday against Long Beach State. Head coach Kelly Graves spoke to the media Friday about how the team is preparing for Sunday’s game against the 49ers. Despite the Ducks’ perfect 6-0 record, Graves still thinks his team can improve defensively. So far this year, Oregon has allowed 58 points per game. Graves wants the Ducks’ defensive play to “sharpen up” before the upcoming road games.
Oregon women’s basketball coach Kelly Graves breaks down the challenge of the upcoming road schedule and how the team can improve defensively.
Posted: Nov 30, 2018 9:20 PM
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on defensive improvement and the upcoming game against Long Beach State (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves after beating Long Beach State (12/2/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on Long Beach State and Taylor Chavez (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: McWilliams recaps Vancouver Showcase (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves discusses upcoming Civil War against Beavers (1/17/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on Mississippi St. (12/17/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on Ducks win over Washington (1/4/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on California road trip (1/9/19)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves after win over ASU (1/14/18)
Scroll for more content...