Eugene, Ore. -- It was a party out in Matthew Knight Arena for the Oregon women’s basketball team, as the Ducks knocked off the No. 4 ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs, 82-74.
This game featured the two highest scoring offenses in the country. Oregon entered the contest averaging 92.4 points per game. While Mississippi State averaged 92.3 points per game. But the game came down to dominating the boards and playing physical.
Head coach Kelly Graves and guards Sabrina Ionescu and Maite Cazorla spoke to the media after the game about how the Ducks got it done on a big stage at home.
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves, Sabrina Ionescu and Maite Cazorla on the sweet taste of victory (12/18/18)
- Web Extra: Maite Cazorla on home opener (11/9/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on the convincing win and the importance of Sabrina Ionescu (11/18/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on facing CMU in the Sweet 16 (3/21/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on season expectations (11/2/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on Mississippi St. (12/17/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu after loss to Stanford (2/4/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on closing out the Pac-12 (2/21/18)
- Ducks get a sweet taste of victory
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on the sweet taste of victory on senior night PART 2 (11/17/18)