Corvallis, Ore. -- Beavers linebacker Hamilcar Rashed Jr. is hoping to see a higher level of physicality this coming weekend against an Arizona State team that touts one of the top college receivers in the United States, N'Keal Harry.
Oregon State linebacker Hamilcar Rashed Jr. chatted with the media about the Beavers plans to stop Arizona State on Saturday.
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 7:13 PM
Updated: Sep 26, 2018 7:18 PM
- Web Extra: Hamilcar Rashed Jr. on increasing physicality (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Jim Leavitt on defending Cal (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on upcoming road matches (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Tim Tibesar on improving defensively (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: La'Mar Winston Jr. on how the defense has come together (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone and Lindsey Vander Weide on the team's strong start (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Jalen Moore on stepping up vs. Arizona State (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Stephen Thompson Jr. on Missouri State win (12/1/18)
- Web Extra: Stephen Thompson Jr. on facing Kent State (12/19/18)
- OSU vs. UA Rashed Press Conference
Scroll for more content...