Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State quarterback Conor Blount stayed 45 minutes after Tuesday’s practice to put in extra work in anticipation for this week’s game against Washington State. Blount discusses how the Beaver passing game will produce more explosive plays on Saturday.
Oregon State quarterback Conor Blount talks to the media after putting in extra work after Tuesday’s practice.
Posted: Oct 2, 2018 10:09 PM
Updated: Oct 2, 2018 10:12 PM
- Web Extra: Conor Blount on improving the OSU offensive unit (10/2/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Conor Blount on bye week improvement (10/16/18)
- OSU vs. UA Blount/ Hernandez Press Conference
- Web Extra: Michael Pitre on Jermar Jefferson's importance (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on upcoming Washington State game (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: OSU Offensive Coordinator Brian Lindgren (8/7/18)
- Web Extra: Tim Tibesar on OSU's defensive improvements (10/31/18)
- Web Extra: Mikayla Pivec on OSU’s defensive improvements (12/4/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Matt Ulmer on bouncing back after home losses (10/2/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
Scroll for more content...