Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren spoke to the media Tuesday about how the team is planning to bounce back against Stanford. Head coach Jonathan Smith’s mantra throughout the season has been to compete on Saturday, then improve during the upcoming week. Well, one area of improvement the Beavers will try to implement this week against the Cardinal is to establish the run game sooner. In Saturday’s loss to USC, the Trojans held Jermar jefferson to only 58 rushing yards. Lindgren said that put a lot of pressure on Jake Luton and the pass game. Oregon State will try to get its third win of the season on the road against the Stanford Cardinal Saturday at 6 P.M.
Oregon State offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren reflects on the mistakes the Beavers made against USC and breaks down how the team can finish strong in Palo Alto.
Posted: Nov 6, 2018 4:24 PM
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on offensive improvements and Oregon State’s quarterback situation (11/6/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on Quarterback Play (4/23/18)
- Web Extra: OSU Offensive Coordinator Brian Lindgren (8/7/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on offensive struggles vs. Arizona
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on upcoming Washington State game (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: KEZI 9 Sports update (11/6/18)
- Web Extra: OSU Offensive Coordinator Brian Lindgren after Spring Practice (4/9/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Brian Lindgren assessing Beavs following bye (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on preaparing for Colorado part 2
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on preparing for Colorado part 1
Scroll for more content...