Corvallis, OR. -- With an impressive 12-2 start to the season, the Oregon State women’s basketball seems to be heading in the right direction. But the Beavers may have taken a step back with the loss of their guard Kat Tudor.
Tudor suffered a season-ending left knee injury in last Friday’s win over Washington State. Oregon State head coach Scott Rueck spoke to the media Tuesday about the severity of Tudor’s injury and what it means for his team moving forward into the season.
OSU will travel to Southern California this week to take on the USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins.
- WEB EXTRA: Scott Rueck on the loss of star guard Kat Tudor (1/8/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Katie McWilliams on Kat Tudor and the upcoming Pac-12 road games (1/8/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on Beaver's road struggles (1/24/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on playing off the bench (12/27/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck on Beaver's versatile point guards (1/31/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck talks after Selection Show (3/12/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck on OSU's 2018 expectations (11/7/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck after win over Arizona State (1/12/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck on Beaver's upcoming Washington trip (2/7/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck discusses upcoming games against UCLA, USC