EUGENE, Ore. -- LOS ANGELES -- Anthony Brown threw two touchdown passes in an extraordinary debut, Jamal Hill made an interception with 2:47 to play, and Oregon earned its second straight Pac-12 title with a 31-24 victory over No. 13 Southern California in the championship game. Tyler Shough also threw two touchdown passes for the Ducks. They didn't win the North Division, yet still claimed the Pac-12's New Year's Six bowl berth with their only victory in the past month. USC reached midfield in search of a fourth-quarter comeback win for the fourth time in its six-game season, but Kedon Slovis threw the first fourth-quarter interception of his career.
The Ducks defeat USC, 31-24 to earn its second straight conference championship.
Posted: Dec 18, 2020 9:08 PM
- Oregon wins second straight Pac-12 Championship
- Oregon women win third straight Pac-12 regular season title
- Oregon men's track and field wins 14th straight Pac-12 Title
- Oregon Advances to Pac-12 Tournament Championship
- Oregon advances to Pac-12 Championship Game
- Oregon Women's Basketball Wins Pac-12 Tournament
- Oregon wins Pac-12 regular season title
- Oregon Cruises in Pac-12 Quarterfinal
- Ducks prepare for Pac-12 Track Championships
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
Scroll for more content...