Eugene, OR. -- Oregon football held its annual Pro Day on Thursday.
Those participating were wide receiver Dillon Mitchell, linebackers Justin Hollins, Kaulan Apelu, and Pou Peleti-Gore, defensive back Ugo Amadi, running back Tony Brooks-James, defensive lineman Jalen Jelks and tight end Kano Dillon.
Former Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. went through passing drills as well.
"Getting drafted anywhere, any round, it doesn't matter to me," Hollins said. "Just getting drafted is a blessing. I felt good about it. I felt good about it. It wasn't that much of a surprise to me. I've always been confident in my abilities and stuff like that. I feel very thankful, very blessed."
Dillon recorded the highest vertical at 35.5 inches.
Brooks-James had a 10'7'' broad jump and the fastest 40-yard dash at 4.45 seconds. He also recorded the quickest 20-yard run of 4.17 seconds.
Mitchell clocked in the the fastest three-cone run at 6.93 seconds while Amadi tallied the best 60-yard dash at 11.48 seconds.
"It definitely opens my eyes for me to realize that at every stage it's going to get difficult and harder," Mitchell said. "That's on every level with media, on the field, off the field, the consequences, things like that. I rise and above the pressure."
The NFL Draft is set for April 25 in Nashville, TN.
- Oregon football holds Pro Day
- Scouts gather for Oregon State Pro Day
- QUIZ: What's your pro football IQ?
- Leavitt, Oregon football part ways
- Web Extra: Jalen Jelks at Oregon football media day (8/5/18)
- Web Extra: Justin Hollins at Oregon football media day (8/5/18)
- Web Extra: Troy Dye at Oregon football media day (8/5/18)
- Web Extra: Tyrell Crosby speaks after Duck's Pro Day (3/15/18)
- Web Extra: Ryan Nall speaks at OSU's Pro Day (3/16/18)
- Photo Gallery: Oregon vs. Stanford Football