EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Sabrina Ionescu scored 26 points and Ruthy Hebard added 20 to lead No. 8 Oregon to a 74-64 victory over No. 18 Arizona State on Sunday night.
Maite Cazorla had 15 points and Satou Sabally scored 10 for the Ducks (17-2, 6-0 Pac-12), who won their ninth consecutive game and snapped a four-game losing streak against the Sun Devils (13-5, 4-2).
Oregon broke open a close game by starting the third quarter on a 19-2 run as Arizona State missed seven of its first eight shots and committed six turnovers in the first 8 ½ minutes of the second half.
Kianna Ibis had 22 points to lead the Sun Devils. Courtney Ekmark added 15 points and Charnea Johnson-Chapman had 12.
The Ducks threatened their school record for shooting accuracy and finished 31 of 47 (66 percent). ASU was 23 of 55 (43.6 percent).
Oregon made 10 of its first 13 shots and led by 13 points in the second quarter before the Sun Devils closed with a 13-4 run to trail 38-34 at the half.
Oregon holds a one-game lead on unranked Stanford and is up two games on four other teams with its best start ever in the Pac-12. Rivalry week looms with two games against Oregon State for the Ducks, who are 0-6 against the Beavers under Graves.
Arizona State shares third place in the Pac-12 with three other ranked teams and plays four of its next six conference games at home.
Arizona State: Hosts Utah on Friday.
Oregon: Plays the first game of a home-and-home weekend series at No. 22 Oregon State on Friday night.
- Ionescu, Hebard pave way past no. 18 Arizona St.
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu and Ruthy Hebard on the win over Buffalo (11/18/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu and Ruthy Hebard after beating Long Beach State (12/2/18)
- Ionescu wins Wooden Award
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on Mississippi St. (12/17/18)
- Ionescu wins Wade, Lieberman awards
- Ionescu returning for senior season
- With Hebard questionable, Ducks press on
- Oregon bounces back in Ruthy Hebard's return
- Ionescu discusses return to Oregon following season