Ducks defeat Washington behind 22 points from Pritchard
SEATTLE (AP) -- Payton Pritchard hit his sixth 3-pointer of the game with 3.4 seconds left in overtime and No. 8 Oregon rallied from a 16-point second-half deficit to stun Washington 64-61. The Ducks avoided being swept on their trip north by rallying from a 48-32 deficit with 10:22 remaining in the second half and handed Washington its third loss in four games. Pritchard finished with 22 points. Isaiah Stewart led Washington with 25 points and 19 rebounds. The freshman was dominant on the interior but didn't get the help he needed from his teammates.
WSU tops OSU behind Bonton's career-high performance
PULLLMAN, Wash. (AP) -- Isaac Bonton scored a career-high 34 points and Washington State beat Oregon State 89-76 on Saturday in front of a packed house that saw Klay Thompson's jersey retired. Two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry was in attendance as his Golden State Warriors teammate and fellow ''Splash Brother'' Thompson had his jersey hung for perpetuity in the rafters of an unusually raucous Beasley Coliseum at halftime. Thompson was emotional as his jersey was raised and active on the sidelines throughout the game, fist-pumping and firing up the 10,380 fans.
- Hoops Roundup: Pritchard hits game-winner against UW, OSU falls in Pullman
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- OSU suffers third loss in four games, falls to UW
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon defeats Arizona, OSU falls to ASU
- Hoops Roundup: UO, OSU women's teams victorious, men's teams fall
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon hoops sweeps at home, OSU falls on the road.
- Lucas hits game winner, OSU advances in Pac-12 tournament
- Oregon men's basketball falls to Washington State in Pullman
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks beat Wildcats in OT, OSU falls to ASU
- Softball Roundup: OSU victorious, Ducks fall on senior day