Ionescu records 21st career triple-double in win over KSU
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) -- Sabrina Ionescu had 21 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists for her 21st career triple-double, and No. 3 Oregon beat Kansas State 89-51. Ionescu extended her NCAA record for triple-doubles before being pulled late in the third quarter. Erin Boley added 18 points for the Ducks and Satou Sabally, back after missing the previous game due to a mild injury, scored 14 points.
Oregon men's hoops closes out Texas Southern
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) -- Payton Pritchard led a late surge to help No. 8 Oregon escape an upset scare against Texas Southern for an 84-78 victory. Pritchard scored 29 points, 16 of them in the final 4:44 as the Ducks finally got the lead and held it. Will Richardson added 18 points. Chris Baldwin had 27 points for the Tigers, who a year ago posted an 89-84 victory over the Ducks, then ranked 18th. Tyrik Armstrong added 21 points for TSU. After trailing by three at halftime, the Tigers scored the first five points of the second half and upped the margin to 45-39 before the Ducks went on a 16-3.
Beavs struggle in second half and fall to Texas A&M
CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Texas A&M outscored Oregon State 42-19 in the second half to down the Beavers, 64-49. Senior forward Tres Tinkle led the way for OSU with 21 points. No other Oregon State player scored in double figures. The Beavers shot 3-21 from three-point range in the loss.
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon hoops sweeps at home, OSU falls on the road.
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon defeats Arizona, OSU falls to ASU
- Hoops Roundup: UO, OSU women's teams victorious, men's teams fall
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon State basketball sweeps at home, Oregon dominates in last non conference game
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon schools a perfect 4-0 on road trips
- Oregon men's hoops falls to North Carolina
- Hoops Roundup: Pritchard hits game-winner against UW, OSU falls in Pullman
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks beat Wildcats in OT, OSU falls to ASU