Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon men's basketball falls to Colorado on the road, 73-51, while Oregon State tops Utah, 81-72.
The Ducks shot just 20.9 percent from the field and 1-12 from three-point range in the first half leading to just 17 points. Louis King led the Ducks in scoring with 12 points. Payton Pritchard was the only other Oregon player in double figures with 10. On the other hand, Colorado was led by Tyler Bey who scored 27 points in as many minutes. Bey added 10 rebounds as well. The Buffaloes controlled the game from the opening tip as the Ducks never led.
Oregon falls to 13-9 overall and 4-5 in conference play. The Ducks host Cal at 6:30 pm on Wednesday at Matthew Knight Arena.
Oregon State used 31 points from Tres Tinkle to take down Utah. Tinkle was 10-16 from the floor and 3-5 from three. Kylor Kelley and Ethan Thompson added 13 points each. Kelley set a school record for most blocks in a season with 74. The Beavs led by as many as 15 in the game. The Utes cut the lead to five with 8:11 to play before OSU extended the lead to 11 capped off by back-to-back baskets from Kelley.
Oregon State improves to 14-7 overall and a tie for second place in the Pac-12 at 6-3. The Beavers will take on Stanford at 7 pm on Thursday at Gil Coliseum.
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks fall to Buffs, Beavs take down Utes
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks hammer Utes, Beavs roll Buffaloes
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Women’s Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win on the road
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win at home
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs upset by Washington
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks sweep doubleheader
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks come up short