EUGENE, Ore. --
Ionescu records 23rd career triple-double in win over Colorado
Sabrina Ionescu had 24 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds to lead the No. 3 Oregon Ducks over the Colorado Buffaloes 101-53.Ionescu notched her 23rd career triple-double and her fifth of the season in just 27 minutes. With the Ducks leading by 41 after three quarters Ionescu sat out the final 10 minutes.Satou Sabally added 17 points, Minyon Moore had 15 and Ruthy Hebard added 10.Oregon (19-2, 9-1 Pac-12) showed no signs of overlooking the Buffaloes ahead of its top-five showdown at Connecticut on Monday night. The Ducks haven't faced the Huskies since the 2017 NCAA Tournament, a 38-point win for UConn, and looked sharp in their tuneup for Monday.Emma Clarke scored 18 and Mya Hollingshed added 11 for Colorado (14-7, 3-7).
Pivec paces Beavers in win over Utah
Mikayla Pivec had 20 points, 12 rebounds and five assists to lead No. 10 Oregon State to a 77-65 victory over Utah. Her best shot of the day didn't even count as the senior swished a fullcourt shot after the first quarter buzzer sounded. Kat Tudor added 16 points and Aleah Goodman chipped in 11 for the Beavers (18-4, 6-4 Pac-12. Oregon State beat the Utes for the 12th straight time going back to 2013.
Stanford uses second-half run to down Ducks
Oscar da Silva scored a career-high 27 points and had 15 rebounds, helping Stanford rally in the second half to beat No. 11 Oregon 70-60 on Saturday. Stanford trailed 44-35 with 14 1/2 minutes left, then held the Ducks without a basket for the next 10 minutes. The Cardinal ended a three-game skid. Will Richardson scored 17 points for the Ducks, who had won four in a row.
OSU men's hoops falls in final seconds to Cal
Matt Bradley scored 23 points to overcome a pair of missed free throws in the final 20 seconds, and California beat Oregon State 69-67 on Saturday afternoon. Andre Kelly had 14 points and six rebounds and Paris Austin scored 11 points for California. The Golden Bears had lost three of their previous four before holding off the Beavers. Tres Tinkle had 19 points and seven rebounds for Oregon State and Alfred Hollins added 14 points, including seven straight on free throws in the second half.
- Hoops Roundup: UO, OSU women's teams victorious, men's teams fall
- Softball Roundup: OSU victorious, Ducks fall on senior day
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon defeats Arizona, OSU falls to ASU
- Oregon women's hoops stuns Team U.S.A. 93-86
- OSU men's hoops responds to tournament cancellation
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon hoops sweeps at home, OSU falls on the road.
- UO basketball teams speak on coronavirus impact
- Hoops Roundup: Pritchard hits game-winner against UW, OSU falls in Pullman
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks beat Wildcats in OT, OSU falls to ASU