Eugene, Ore. -- After a long season on the road, Oregon track and field enter championship season following a collection of solid results at the Pac-12 Multi Event Championships. What comes next is the general Pac-12 Track and Field Championships, where the Ducks will hope to continue their title winning ways.
Last year, the Oregon men took home yet another trophy while the women finished behind USC. Maddie Rabig believes that the lack of a title last season adds some fuel to the fire for competition this year. The men already got a big boost from Max Vollmer's championship weekend at the Multi events.
The Pac-12 track championships will begin on Saturday, May 11th at 5:00 p.m. and will be broadcast all weekend on the Pac-12 Network.
- Ducks prepare for Pac-12 Track Championships
- Ducks outlast UCLA in OT, advance to Pac-12 championship
- Ducks Claim Pac-12 Regular Season Title
- Oregon Advances to Pac-12 Tournament Championship
- Oregon Men's Hoops prepares for Pac-12 play
- Ducks Secure Sole Possession of First Place in Pac-12
- Ducks win ovetime thriller, advance to Pac-12 title game
- Ducks take Pac-12 crown, advance to NCAA Tournament
- Duck seniors feel meaning behind Pac-12 title game berth
- Ducks open Pac-12 play with win over Colorado