Eugene, OR. -- Oregon State and Oregon baseball both swept their doubleheaders on Saturday.
The Beavers took game one 11-0 while snagging game two on an extra-innings walk-off hit from Preston Jones, 3-2.
Bryce Fehmel pitched a complete-game shut out in the early game allowing just five hits.
The Beavs recorded 16 hits with Tyler Malone going 3-4 with an RBI. Adley Rutschman added a pair of RBI's as well.
It was tied at two in game two before Preston Jones doubled in the 11th inning to secure the victory.
Oregon State improves to 23-6-1.
The Ducks won in similar fashion in game two of their doubleheader on a Gabe Matthews' single in the ninth inning. This led to the Ducks victory, 8-7.
Cullen Kafka pitched a quality start in game one going 7.0 innings allowing just three runs.
With the game tied at seven in the seventh, Jonny DeLuca singled scoring two runs to put the Ducks in front.
Oregon improves to 17-12.
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks sweep doubleheader
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks come up short
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks get swept
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop road games
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop home games
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both victorious on Saturday
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks earn win, Beavs rained out
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win at home