Eugene, OR -- Adley Rutschman hit his 16th home run of the season in the ninth inning but the Beavers' rally fell short against Oklahoma State resulting in an 8-7 loss.
The Cowboys took a 3-0 lead in the first inning. Oregon State responded by scoring six unanswered runs capped off by a three-run fifth inning. Preston Jones gave the Beavers the lead with an RBI single followed by an RBI ground out from Jake Dukart and a sacrifice fly from Andy Armstrong.
Oklahoma State's Trevor Boone answered with a three-run home run in the next inning to tie it.
The Cowboys took the lead off a two-RBI hit from Cade Cabbiness in the eighth inning.
The Beavers have now lost four in a row for the first time since 2016 and drop to 31-14-1 on the year.
Oregon baseball allowed a combined 15 runs in the first two innings against Arizona and fall, 28-7, in eighth innings.
After three hours and 47 minutes of play, the game was called in the eighth inning due to the team travel schedule.
The Ducks allowed 26 hits and committed three errors in the loss.
Cullen Kafka suffers the loss for Oregon after giving up 11 runs with five earned in just one inning of work.
No Duck pitcher lasted more than two innings during the game.
Oregon drops to 23-22 and 8-13 in conference play.
The Ducks will play Portland at 6 p.m. on Tuesday at home before taking on Oregon State in the Civil War series beginning on Friday.
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks get swept
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks sweep doubleheader
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop road games
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop home games
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks come up short
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks earn win, Beavs rained out
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both victorious on Saturday
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win at home