OAKLAND, Ore. -- Two suspects were arrested on Saturday after K-9 Grim tracked them down following reports of a burglary, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office said.
Christopher Helm, 35, and Hondo Kuntz, 42, both of Yoncalla were taken to the Douglas County Jail.
The sheriff’s office said they got a call that a stranger ran out of a house in the 300 block of Thurman Lane.
Deputies brought Grim to the scene, and they said he found Helm and Kuntz hiding nearby.
Helm faces charges of first-degree criminal mischief, first-degree burglary, second-degree trespass, unlawful possesion of methamphetamine and probation violation.
Kuntz faces charges of first-degree burglary, second-degree trespass and third-degree criminal mischief.
- K-9 Grim sniffs out suspects in Douglas County
- K-9 dog sniffs out suspect in Roseburg
- K-9 units sniff out accused armed thief in Eugene field
- Roseburg shooting suspect arrested after K-9 search
- K-9 captures hidden suspect near Cottage Grove
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Man suspected in string of burglaries arrested in Douglas County
- Burglary suspect surrenders to deputies in Douglas County