CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A young boy drowned in an outdoor swimming pool at the Timberhill Athletic Club on Monday afternoon.
Sarah Larson, a manager at Timberhill, 2855 NW 29th St., said staff and paramedics performed CPR on the boy but he could not be revived.
In a statement to KEZI 9 News, Larson said: "We, the Timberhill families, individuals, staff, and management express our extreme sorrow and condolences to the child's family and everyone involved in the incident."
The boy's name and age were not released.
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Missing Corvallis teen located
- Johnson Center opens at Corvallis Boys and Girls Club
- Family sues Boy Scouts for $10M over Corvallis teen's death
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Blitzing the Preseason: Corvallis Spartans
- Corvallis expands bait bike program
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Man drowns at Crater Lake
- Young Boys & Girls Club member meets Ducks Basketball Team