EUGENE, Ore. -- A young member of Boys & Girls Club of Emerald Valley got a fun surprise Friday. She got to meet with University of Oregon Women's Basketball team ahead of their game.
Lilly was able to take photos with the team and shoot hoops with them on the court at Matthew Night Arena.
One of the models for Kendall's Catwalk for a Cause, Barry Winebrenner, took her to the game.
Kendall's Catwalk for a Cause is a fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Club of Emerald Valley. Twenty-two local men and women will hit the runway with a goal to raise more than $125,000 for the club. It'll be held on March 15th at the Kendall Toyota showroom.
For more information on the fundraiser and where to buy tickets, click here.
- Young Boys & Girls Club member meets Ducks Basketball Team
- Duck basketball teams raise thousands for wildfire relief efforts
- University of Oregon Women's basketball team inspires young athletes
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Boys & Girls Club gets new computer lab thanks to IGT
- Boys & Girls Club brings mental health service to teens
- Field of Dreams Auction raises $85,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Johnson Center opens at Corvallis Boys and Girls Club
- Teen abused by now-former Boys & Girls Club employee
- Ducks Volleyball Forges Bond with Young Cancer Patient