FLORENCE, Ore. – A woman accused of neglecting her horses has pleaded not guilty to six counts of animal neglect.
Heather Dollman appeared in court in Florence on Wednesday. A trial date has not been set.
Lane County seized two horses from her home in Mapleton in December. The horses will stay in county care until the trial.
Lane County Animal Services said Dollman was cited in 2013 for the neglect of three horses and a dog.
- Mapleton woman found guilty of animal neglect
- Mapleton woman pleads not guilty to animal neglect
- Mapleton woman cited again for animal neglect
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Woman cited with animal neglect works for a humane society
- Deputies arrest man in animal neglect case
- Missing Mapleton man has contacted family, friends
- Owner of neglected horses found guilty
- 74-year-old woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Medford woman jailed on child neglect charges