EUGENE, Ore. -- A woman has pleaded guilty to multiple charges for killing a man in a crash in Eugene.
Prosecutors said in August, Brandi Gonzales was driving the wrong way on West 7th Avenue. They said she was trying to get away from deputies.
They said she hit another car with Eran Schlesinger, 52, inside and sped off. He died at the scene.
Gonzales, 20, pleaded guilty to charges of manslaughter, DUII, and reckless driving.
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
- 74-year-old woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Man pleads guilty to manslaughter of Springfield man
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty
- Man suspected of manslaughter after woman killed on date
- Mapleton woman pleads not guilty to animal neglect
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack pleads guilty
- Washington woman who shoved friend off bridge pleads guilty
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to visa fraud, forced labor
- Homeless man pleads guilty in death of Portland woman