BEND, Ore. (AP) -- A Bend woman claims repairs to a city sewer pipe by her home caused carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Bend Bulletin reports the city of Bend received a notice last week that Susan and Roger Dosier intend to sue and requesting that the city preserve documents related to an ongoing project to repair a major sewer pipe.
According to the legal notice, Susan Dosier began noticing gases being discharged at the construction site Nov. 10. She took pictures while standing nearby.
The notice says afterward, Dosier experienced nausea, a loss of hearing, headache, confusion and other symptoms.
The notice claims she then went to a hospital where she was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Bend City Attorney Mary Winters said she received the notice and sent it to the city's insurance provider as she does with every tort claim.
- Woman plans to sue Bend over sewer pipe
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Autopsy: Bend woman was homicide victim
- Bend City Council approves plans for OSU campus
- Parks officials plan to postpone Bend bridge project
- Bend considers plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty
- Bend population on the rise
- Suspicious device found in Bend
- Men sue Archdiocese over sex abuse claims at North Bend church