BEND, Ore. (AP) -- A Bend woman claims repairs to a city sewer pipe by her home caused carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Bend Bulletin reports the city of Bend received a notice last week that Susan and Roger Dosier intend to sue and requesting that the city preserve documents related to an ongoing project to repair a major sewer pipe.
According to the legal notice, Susan Dosier began noticing gases being discharged at the construction site Nov. 10. She took pictures while standing nearby.
The notice says afterward, Dosier experienced nausea, a loss of hearing, headache, confusion and other symptoms.
The notice claims she then went to a hospital where she was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Bend City Attorney Mary Winters said she received the notice and sent it to the city's insurance provider as she does with every tort claim.