NEWPORT, Ore. (AP) -- Police have released the name of a 34-year-old woman found dead at a home Sunday on the Central Oregon coast.
The Newport Police Department says police found Alexandra Prezioso's body in her Newport home. Police said Tuesday that an autopsy confirmed that she died of homicidal violence.
Police say officers found her after responded to a missing person complaint filed by a family member who had gone looking for her and found her home in the 500 block of W. Olive St. had been ransacked.
Police say a person of interest has been identified in Prezioso's death but no arrests had been made as of Tuesday afternoon.
The Lincoln County Major Crime Team is investigating.
- Woman found dead in Newport home identified
- Washington woman found dead on beach near Newport
- Woman's body found in Newport home; death deemed suspicious
- Woman sentenced for starting Newport motel fire
- Police identify woman found dead on Oregon Coast
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Man arrested in Newport shooting
- Three fishermen dead after boat capsizes in Newport
- Authorities: Newport man's body found on beach likely dumped there
- Documents: Newport woman said her son 'deserved' stabbing