CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Police said a woman knocked a man to the ground early Monday morning, after he groped her.
They said it happend at about 5:00 a.m. in the area of NW 11th Street and NW Buchanan Avenue.
They said the woman reported she was groped by a man while she was out walking. She said she was able to get away from the man by knocking him to the ground.
She immediately called 911. Officers arrived in the area within three minutes of the 911 call, and located a man matching the suspect description a few blocks away.
They arrested Kevin Quintero-Serrano, 23, of Corvallis. Quintero-Serrano was taken into custody, and later lodged at the Benton County Jail on charges of attempted sex abuse I, with a bail amount set at $100,000.
- Police: Woman fights back when groped by man
- Eugene Police: Woman fights off attacker on bike path
- Cuba Gooding Jr. hit with new charge in groping case
- Police: Woman tries to stab man in fight over empty cans in Corvallis
- Community members fight back against Hayward Field renovation
- Springfield teacher resigns after fighting for her job back
- Owners fight back after vaping ban threatens business
- Man arrested after fight over Xbox
- Man stabbed during fight in downtown Eugene
- Cuba Gooding Jr. charged with forcible touching in alleged New York groping incident