WICHITA FALLS, Texas (AP) -- Police in northern Texas say a woman has been banned from a local Walmart after she spent several hours driving an electric shopping cart around the store’s parking lot while drinking wine from a Pringles can.
Police tell the Times Record News that officers responded to a report of a suspicious person around 9 a.m. Friday at a Walmart in Wichita Falls. The city is about 125 miles (200 kilometers) northwest of Dallas, near the Oklahoma border.
Wichita Falls police spokesman Jeff Hughes says the woman had reportedly been riding the electric cart around the parking lot for about three hours.
Hughes says police eventually found the woman in a nearby restaurant and told her not to return to the store.
Police say the woman wasn’t arrested and her name was not released.
- Woman drinking wine from Pringles can, driving electric shopping cart banned from Walmart
- Man arrested for walking down bike path with shopping cart on fire
- Explosion destroys food cart in Eugene
- Salem drinking water advisory lifted
- UPDATE: Electrical fire displaces family
- Woman in Lebanon drives into church
- Walmart surges heading into holidays
- Portland food cart owner who used racial slur will pay $1,000
- Local woman shops for those in need on Black Friday
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"