EUGENE, Ore. -- A woman was charged in the assault that took place on an Lane Transit District bus in June, which was caught on camera.
Eliesha Sebra, who investigators said is the woman from the video, is in the Lane County Jail on charges of assault, harassment and interfering with public transportation.
In the assault, investigators said the suspect made homophobic comments toward the first victim before standing up and punching the person.
Another passenger stood up to intervene. The suspect then fought against him.
Moments later the suspect started to leave the bus before attacking a third person.
- UPDATE: Woman charged in EmX bus attack
- Caught on camera: Woman attacks passengers on EmX bus
- Suspect in EmX attack caught on camera back in jail
- Driver attacked on Greyhound bus still recovering
- Oregon bus driver charged with drunken driving
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack faces own charges
- Deputies arrest woman accused of attacking pregnant daughter
- Woman allegedly attacks man with a can of tomato sauce
- Eugene Police: Woman fights off attacker on bike path
- Eugene woman says two dogs attacked her, killed cat