SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – A woman is accused of being drunk when her child fell from her stroller in Springfield.
Rebekah Schalow, 40, from Gresham faces a charge of second-degree child neglect. She was arraigned on Monday.
Witnesses said Schalow was stumbling around and falling into the street when her 2-year-old fell out of the stroller and hit her head.
Police said the baby was released to a friend of Schalow’s.
- Woman charged after child falls from stroller in Springfield
- Woman charged in Springfield carjacking
- Woman convicted of bias crime after kicking a baby's stroller in Portland
- Medford woman jailed on child neglect charges
- Springfield child found after disappearing Monday
- Springfield police investigate foster child's death
- Springfield man arrested in child prostitution sting
- Eugene Springfield Fire rescues resident after falling
- Missing Springfield woman, 95, found Friday morning
- Springfield woman celebrates her 100th birthday