EUGENE, Ore. -- Winter weather is moving into the area, and a few winter weather advisories are in place.
An advisory has been issued for areas above 500 feet in the South Willamette Valley and Coast Range until noon.
Another advisory has been put in place for the Umpqua Basin for areas below 1,500 feet until 1 p.m.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Winter Weather Advisories
- Salem's toxic water advisory extended
- Salem drinking water advisory lifted
- ODOT tips for winter weather driving
- Salem water advisory extended through Monday
- State issues advisory for Dorena Lake
- Algae blooms prompt advisory for Dorena Reservoir
- Detroit businesses doing well despite water advisories
- Health advisory updated for Detroit Lake
- Oregon DEQ extends smoke advisory from wildfires