Eugene, Ore. -- With the first game of the season fast approaching, Oregon Ducks running back Tony Brooks-James talked with the media about the importance of the receivers group to the offense, the progression of the team and who is the fastest Duck.
Oregon running back Tony Brooks James talks with the media after practice on Thursday.
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:03 PM
- Web Extra: Tony Brooks James after fall camp practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Sr. on receivers after practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on week two progressions (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Andrzej Hughes-Murray on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on bowl game, final practices
- Web Extra: Tim Tibesar on live tackling in practice (8/8/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal post-practice before Redbox Bowl (12/27/18)
- Herbert and Brooks-James listed among nation's top athletes
Scroll for more content...