Eugene, Ore. -- As wide receivers such as Tabari Hines work their way back into full fitness for the Oregon Ducks, receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. touched on the progression of the group as a whole after practice in Eugene.
Oregon receivers coach Michael Johnson Sr. talks with the media about the progression of his group.
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 6:00 PM
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Sr. on receivers after practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Tony Brooks James after fall camp practice (8/16/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on week two progressions (8/16/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson ahead of NCAA Regionals (11/7/17)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on bowl game, final practices
- Web Extra: Tim Tibesar on live tackling in practice (8/8/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal post-practice before Redbox Bowl (12/27/18)
- Juwan Johnson sees first practice action with Ducks
- Game of the Week Player Profile: Michael Johnson Jr.
Scroll for more content...