Eugene, Ore. -- After a four set win over New Mexico State, the Oregon Ducks got the best of a Baylor team that beat the University of Hawaii team in five sets the night before. The Ducks jumped out to a 1-0 lead before the Bears knotted things up in the second set, and that would be the story of the third and fourth sets.
Oregon would take a 14-13 lead in the fifth tiebreaker set, when junior Ronika Stone's kill sealed the victory, sending Oregon to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2014. The Ducks are in the midst of one of their most successful seasons in recent history, finishing 2nd in the Pac-12 in the regular season, the highest in program history.
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on NCAA win over Baylor (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Lindsey Vander Weide and Ronika Stone on win vs. Baylor (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: McWilliams recaps Vancouver Showcase (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer following Oregon loss to Colorado (11/16/18)
- Web Extra: Ulmer and Raskie on win over Utah (11/14/18)
- Web Extra: Slocum talks about La Salle matchup (11/30/18)
- KEZI Sports Extra Podcast: Oregon Volleyball Coach Matt Ulmer
- WEB EXTRA: Matt Ulmer on bouncing back after home losses (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon volleyball recaps NCAA tournament first round win
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson ahead of NCAA Regionals (11/7/17)