Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State quarterback Jake Luton speaks with the media after fall camp practice Saturday.
Luton talks about the production at the wide receiver postion and being able to utilize some elusive running backs.
OSU opens the season at Ohio State on September 1st at 1:00 p.m. pacific time.
- Web Extra: Jake Luton after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on first day of training camp (8/3/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Jake Luton on rehabbing injury (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Senior Day, Civil War, Thanksgiving Food (11/20/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Hanson on bye week, getting healthy (11/6/17)
- Web Extra: Michael Pitre on the mental toughness of OSU's running backs (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Justin Herbert, Jake Hanson, and Johnny Johnson III after San Jose State (9/15/18)
- Web Extra: Noah Togiai on first day of training camp (8/3/18)