Photo Gallery 2 Images
GLIDE, Ore. – The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two men accused of burglarizing the home of a highly decorated war hero who was murdered two decades ago.
Deputies said the burglary happened in July at the home of Retired Major General Marion Carl in Glide.
Carl was murdered during a home invasion at the house in 1998. His family still owns the home, which houses war memorabilia, medals and Carl’s personal belongings.
Deputies said knives, ammunition, fishing gear and campaign ribbons were stolen during the burglary last month.
The sheriff’s office is searching for Soren Sorensen, 41, and another man named “Matt” who they believe committed the burglary.
Three other people, Kalianna Gilkey-Sorensen, Brady Anderson-Vierra and Kelly Crawford, have been arrested in connection with the burglary.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the suspects or the stolen items is asked to call the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 541-440-4471 or email email@example.com. Anonymous information can also be left at 541-957-2099.
- War hero's home burglarized; deputies search for suspects
- Deputies catch 'Roomba burglar' in Oregon home
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Coos County deputies search for burglary suspects
- Lane County deputies search for shooting suspect
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Deputies searching for 2 men after Eugene home invasion
- Deputies search for 31-year-old missing man
- Deputies search for owner of electric bike
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects