Corvallis, Ore. -- After battling through injury yet again, Oregon State QB Jake Luton is aiming to return to the lineup against Cal after a long bye week to rehab the high ankle sprain he suffered against the University of Nevada.
Oregon State QB Jake Luton talks getting back into the rotation and who he's talked to through his injury rehab process.
Posted: Oct 16, 2018 3:57 PM
- WEB EXTRA: Jake Luton on rehabbing injury (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on first day of training camp (8/3/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Senior Day, Civil War, Thanksgiving Food (11/20/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Marcus Arroyo on Wazzu Matchup (10/16/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Brian Lindgren assessing Beavs following bye (10/16/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Jim Michalczik on o-line improvement (10/16/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Conor Blount on bye week improvement (10/16/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Dillon Mitchell on hot start to Pac-12 play (10/16/18)
Scroll for more content...