EUGENE, Ore. – The person who died in the Wednesday house fire on Winchester Way has been identified as Jennifer Chan, 44.
Firefighters responded to the house fire in the 3400 block of Winchester Way just after 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
The Eugene Police Department’s arson team was called in to investigate after it was determined that one person had died in the fire.
Chan’s identity was released Thursday by Lane County District Attorney Patty Perlow. She said the fire is still under investigation.
- Victim of Eugene house fire identified
- Victims identified in Eugene shooting spree
- Murder victim identified
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Eugene house destroyed by fire
- Suspect identified in Eugene kidnapping
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Victims identified in Leaburg deaths
- Two escape house fire in Eugene
- House fire under investigation in Eugene