EUGENE, Ore. – Valley River Inn in Eugene is under new ownership and management.
Affiliates of AVR Realty Company have purchased the hotel near Valley River Center.
It will now be managed by Aimbridge Hospitality.
Valley River Inn has been part of Eugene for 45 years.
- Valley River Inn under new ownership
- Valley River Inn announces mass layoff
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Valley River Center announces major overhaul
- Shots fired at Valley River Center
- Pine Ridge Golf Club brings fresh ownership, course upgrades
- Springfield Quality Inn guests forced to evacuate for fire
- Police: Man at Valley River Center pulls gun on teenagers
- Oregon fines Organic Valley $26K for dumping milk into river
- 41st annual model railroad show rolls into Valley River Center