EUGENE, Ore. – Valley River Inn in Eugene is under new ownership and management.
Affiliates of AVR Realty Company have purchased the hotel near Valley River Center.
It will now be managed by Aimbridge Hospitality.
Valley River Inn has been part of Eugene for 45 years.
- Valley River Inn under new ownership
- Valley River Center announces major overhaul
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Pine Ridge Golf Club brings fresh ownership, course upgrades
- Police: Man at Valley River Center pulls gun on teenagers
- Springfield Quality Inn guests forced to evacuate for fire
- Two face theft charges after being arrested at Valley River Center
- People on alert after two brazen incidents near Valley River Center
- McGrath's Fish House closes at Valley River Center after 28 years
- Bowling alley rolls into former Gottschalks space at Valley River Center