EUGENE, Ore. – Valley River Inn in Eugene is under new ownership and management.
Affiliates of AVR Realty Company have purchased the hotel near Valley River Center.
It will now be managed by Aimbridge Hospitality.
Valley River Inn has been part of Eugene for 45 years.
- Valley River Inn under new ownership
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Valley River Center announces major overhaul
- Pine Ridge Golf Club brings fresh ownership, course upgrades
- Springfield Quality Inn guests forced to evacuate for fire
- Police: Man at Valley River Center pulls gun on teenagers
- River Guardians cleaning up the Willamette River
- Eugene man arrested at Nite Inn on menacing charges and more
- Two face theft charges after being arrested at Valley River Center
- People on alert after two brazen incidents near Valley River Center