EUGENE, Ore. -- PeaceHealth’s University District Hospital is still on modified lockdown after a threat on Tuesday, even though Eugene police have suspended the case.
Police said they exhausted all of their leads and are not actively looking for the 37-year-old patient who made threats to hospital employees Tuesday morning.
The hospital has restricted access to certain buildings ever since as precaution to keep their employees, patients and visitors safe.
The hospital said they do not have any imminent plans to lift the lockdown.
The man was last seen running down Alder Street towards East 11th Avenue.
- University District Hospital still on modified lockdown after threat
- University District Hospital restricting access after threat
- Threat causes lockdown in Winston-Dillard School District
- Riverbend Hospital on lockdown; man in custody
- Willamette High School lockdown lifted after potential threat investigated
- Bomb threat reported at Oregon State University
- PeaceHealth updates security at Riverbend and University District
- Lockdown clears at Cottage Grove middle school
- Mapleton School District explains why families not told about threat
- Bomb threat at McKenzie School District cancels classes