ROSEBURG, Ore. - The numbers are in for the 2017 Umpqua Strong 9k and 5k Run/Walk.
Organizers said they raised $37,545 to support the communities of the Umpqua Valley.
The event was created in the wake of the tragic UCC shooting.
Organizers said they received great support from local sponsors for the September 30 event.
They added that they had people participating from as far away as Honolulu, HI.
- Umpqua Strong raises more then $37,000
- Organizers cancel fourth annual Umpqua Strong run
- Umpqua Strong kicks off fundraising for run/walk
- UCC shooting victims honored at 3rd annual Umpqua Strong walk
- Unofficial Umpqua Strong run set in wake of cancellation
- Neighborworks Umpqua to help out local veterans
- Annual Umpqua Fishery Enhancement Derby begins
- North Umpqua Unified brings students together
- Threat found at South Umpqua High School
- South Umpqua Complex Fire burning 1,500 acres