EUGENE, Ore. -- The Board of Trustees at the University of Oregon has unanimously voted to approve an $88 million contract with Nike.
The new contract is an 11-year agreement. The current contract with Nike expires in June of 2018.
The Oregonian reports Nike would pay $2.5 million in cash and spend $5 to $6 million in gear each year.
The Ducks will also receive $3 million signing bonus.
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- Nike extends $88 million sponsorship offer to UO
- UO football player arrested
- Oregon commission approves UO in-state tuition hike
- Momentum builds in Oregon to require unanimous jury verdicts
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- Transgender Nike contractor says company ignored harassment
- Avenatti slams Nike after extortion arrest
- UO students unveil renewable energy plan
- UO players to meet with Taggart