EUGENE, Ore. -- The University of Oregon Board of Trustees will hold a two-day board meeting starting on Thursday, Dec. 3.
The board will discuss a wide range of topics including the proposed fixed tuition passed by the board last March and the impact of COVID-19 on university planning and operations. Here is a list of items on the agenda for the two-days:
- Standing reports from the student body president, President Michael Schill, university senate president, and the Provost.
- COVID-19 impacts, planning, and operations
- Audit on the university fiscal year 2020 budget
- Tuition setting
- Approval of a new major, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance
- Institutional diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Capital planning and sustainability annual report
- Highlighting an academic area, this meeting human physiology.
If you would like to watch the virtual meeting, it starts at 8:30 a.m. on both Dec. 3 and 4 and you can view it by clicking here.