EUGENE, Ore. -- A vehicle crashed into a brick wall at Lake Shore Estates Monday morning in Eugene, leaving two people in serious condition.
At about 5 a.m., a driver was headed eastbound on Ayres Road in a Toyota Tacoma when the truck went off the road, into the grass and collided head-first into the wall.
Police said the two people in the truck were transported to Riverbend Hospital and are in serious condition.
The Major Collision Investigation Team are on site conducting an investigation.
- Two in serious condition after truck crashes into brick wall in Eugene
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- Woman in critical condition after Eugene stabbing
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Eugene
- Heavy snowfall causes dangerous driving conditions in Eugene
- Semi-truck crashes into concrete barrier on I-5, south of Eugene
- Truck crashes into ditch after hitting bear
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- Man accused of stealing UPS truck, crashing