Photo Gallery 2 Images
LEBANON, Ore. -- A traffic stop in Lebanon leads to two drug arrests.
Police officers stopped a blue Toyota pickup near Second and Tangent Street on Wednesday. They said as soon as the car slowed down, the passenger jumped out and ran away.
He was later identified as Christopher Crosiar. Additional officers were called in to help search for Crosiar.
He was found a short distance away. Police discovered he had several outstanding arrest warrants out of Linn County.
Meanwhile back at the pickup, a police K9 alerted officers of narcotics inside the vehicle. Police found heroin, meth, packaging materials, and cash inside the pickup.
The driver, Trevin Fast, was arrested at the scene.
Both Fast and Crosiar were charged with delivery of heroin and possession of a controlled substance.
- Two drug arrests made in Lebanon Wednesday
- Lebanon man arrested for sex crimes
- Wanted man arrested after pursuit in Lebanon
- Drug lab explosion burns half of man's body in Lebanon
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Principal at Lebanon school resigns
- Blitzing the Preseason: Lebanon Warriors
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Lebanon man killed in crash